What is low doc finance?
When a business owner embarks on a finance application it is most common for a lender to request to view business documents or financials. Business financials such as profit and loss statements (P&Ls), balance sheet, business activity statements (BAS), tax returns are common types of financials that a lender may request. Essentially, when you borrow money, a lender needs to ensure that you have the ability to comfortably make the repayments.
In a nutshell, the best indicator of future behaviour is past behaviour and financials are the best 'snapshot' of how your business is performing.
We provide the best low doc truck finance if:
- You haven’t completed your tax return
- You are waiting on your accountant to finalise your accounts
- You hold an ABN and may not be registered for gst
Things you need to consider:
- We have access to all the lenders regardless of your financial situation
- We have lenders that are used to a business' financials being late
- Some dealers or auction houses have an arrangement with a broker, but they may not be the best option.
- Truck Rent to Own Options
- Chattel Mortgage Options
- Asset and Equipment Finance
"Call us today and let's discuss your requirements and objectives, we believe that we have solutions to help you grow"